Tuesday 23 April 2013

Rebecca's Wintery Adventure

With the weather finally warming up but has the perfect amount of warmth and snowy landscape, I took Rebecca out with her winter gear for a little photoshoot.

I am a super fan of Rebecca. I love everything about her - her curly hair, her Josefina mold, her hazel eyes. I bought Rebecca's coat in February and I've been very sad that I couldn't go outside and shoot with Rebecca and her coat on.

I love milder weather.

Rebecca wading through the thick snow in her boots.




The reflection of the snow in Rebecca's eyes has reminded me what a wonderful reflector SNOW is! I need to replicate Mother Nature's way of providing a soft light indoors. I definitely looking at indoor photography lighting.

That picture really reminds me of a certain American Girl instagrammer. I won't name her, but I would have liked her photos a bit more if it wasn't super saturated with filters. I love her camera angles though.

After wading through the snow, Rebecca finally looks up and poses!

No comments:

Post a Comment