Friday 29 March 2013

Kit Misses Molly


Kit looks ahead and sees a figure in the distance. The sunlight blocks her vision as she squints to figure out the looming shadow coming forward. With no clue other than a shadow, Kit stands still to see who it is. The clicking heel on the wooden floors gets louder and louder while Kit squints her eyes thinner and thinner.

She gasps when the figure finally comes into her vision...



Kit runs on the same wooden floor, the thundering footsteps showing her excitement. She shouts "Molly!" as Molly grins at her. Kit opens her arms as she ran the last few steps into Molly's welcoming arms. She whispered loudly to Molly "Goodness, it's been a while!" as she stares at me. Molly pats Kit's hand and said "You can't really blame her, she goes to work and has a life, she can't always take pictures of us."

I shake my head in exasperation. Not only am I the photographer, stylist, financier (of their outfit), their promoter and manager, I also work a lot. I glare at Kit as she glares back.

Molly pokes Kit in the arm and says "take it easy! We look good, look at our outfits. Aren't they great?" Kit stares down at herself and said "This old thing? Pfft." 

I raise an eyebrow and laugh. Kit blinks and blushes, "Okay, thank you. I look good. Thank you for buying me the outfit."

I shrug as Molly and Kit hold hands as they walk away. Kit laughs as Molly says out loud "We look good. Look at Chrissa over there, she doesn't even have any new clothes. We're spoiled."


No comments:

Post a Comment