Wednesday 27 March 2013

Kit Goes To School

While I was at American Girl Place in New York City, I kept on hanging around Kit's display and I kept looking at her dresses.

Her dresses have always made me wish I was living in her era. I love the details, the patterns, the cloche hats, piping. I love it ALL!

And when I saw the School Skirt Set was just all of that combined, I knew I had to have it for my Kit! I am not planning to do a review on this because I think it's just so fabulous, I think my photos should just convince you to get it!

Kit walking to school in her school skirt set!




Now, I won't say that my Kit is the most beautiful Kit and more beautiful than anyone else's Kit but I have to say, I've always LOVED Kit in hats. I don't think this outfit would be the same without it.

I can imagine Kit walking to school in this hat that blocks all that sunlight from her eyes. I love the contrast of the pink ribbon with the flesh colored hair.

Kit stands tall and dignified. I can truly picture her posing for a school picture!

 But she can still rock this outfit without the hat or the jacket - and look good doing it!
*hugs her Kit*

I hope Kit never gets archived but I think that would be too much to ask for. I am glad I have this outfit of hers. At $34, it is such a beautiful, well-tailored outfit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment